CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. Our Data Centre Solutions business is currently looking for an exceptional Project Manager to our successful team based in London.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of mechanical, electrical, fabric or construction projects ranging from several hundred thousand pounds to multi-million pounds in value, following the project management process from cradle to grave (meeting with the customer, developing a scope of works, putting together a tender and delivering the projects on site through to handover).
• Identify and generate project opportunities from within a set portfolio of maintenance contracts.
• Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and explain feasibility of their schemes to become a trusted advisor.
• Work with developers, designers and sub contractors to define and document scope(s) of work(s).
• Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome. This is to be within agreed budget requirements and required profit margins.
• Manage, run and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required. Carry out full tender analysis of all sub contractor returns.
• Work within the current CDM process. In the main taking on the role of principle contractor.
• Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project they are leading. • Ensure CBRE QHSE practices and processes are fully embedded in each project.
• Ensure full compliance with project management policies and procedures.
• Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) “end to end”. Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, business development, quantity surveying, sub contractor management and site manager duties.
• Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
• Ensure customer acceptance is adhered to, in writing and in line with the project plans.
• Mutually agree payment schedules and applications for payment to the benefit of the project and the business. • Ensures project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
• Provide timely monthly reports to the Head of Projects/Business Unit Director in an agreed format.
• Minimum of 5 years proven Project Management experience in an M&E, FM, data centre or critical environment
• Proven experience of running a P&L
• Demonstrable evidence of having managed a team
Application Process: Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.