• Identify and generate project opportunities from within a set portfolio of maintenance contracts.
• Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and explain feasibility of their schemes to become a trusted advisor.
• Work with developers, designers and sub-contractors to define and document scope(s) of work(s).
• Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome. This is to be within agreed budget requirements and required profit margins.
• Manage, run and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required. Carry out full tender analysis of all sub contractor returns.
• Work within the current CDM process. In the main taking on the role of principle contractor.
• Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project they are leading.
• Ensure CBRE QHSE practices and processes are fully embedded in each project.
• Ensure full compliance with project management policies and procedures.
• Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) “end to end”. Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, business development, quantity surveying, sub contractor management and site manager duties.
• Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
• Ensure customer acceptance is adhered to, in writing and in line with the project plans.
• Mutually agree payment schedules and applications for payment to the benefit of the project and the business.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
• Provide timely monthly reports to the Head of Projects/Business Unit Director in an agreed format.
All details are provided for guidance only; they do not necessarily limit the responsibilities and accountabilities of the job. Full details of employment terms are provided within offers of employment, and appropriate policies within the Company.