Exposure to project works on a variety of client accounts (GWS)
Autonomous new role
Candidates ideally have a building license with trade background
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Have full accountability and responsibility for managing and delivery of project works;
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) “end to end”. Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, business development, quantity surveying, direct procurement of sub-contractors by trade category, sub-contractor management and site manager duties as the Head or ‘Principal’ Contractor;
- Identify and develop a short-medium and long-term pipeline of Project opportunities from the portfolio of customers within the Business Unit;
- Build strong effective working relationships with our customers and site teams;
- Full accountability for the P&L on each project;
- Competitively price the works whilst returning expected profit margins;
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Builders license is preferred or working towards attainment
- Certificate 4 or trade qualification preferred
- 5 years project management experience in M&E, FM, construction or critical environments.
- Proven experience of running a P&L
- Familiarity with project management terminology, financial terms and principles.
- Strong relationship skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.