Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 28-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE is the world’s premier full-service real estate services company with 356 offices across 58 countries worldwide.
Due to huge growth, we have an outstanding opportunity for a Project Manager to join our close-knit team and take responsibility for managing project solutions, with direct accountability for project delivery. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing all facets of project management including budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk for projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy, and closeout.
- Dealing directly with clients to define project requirements then preparing scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifying project delivery resources, conduct standard to complex requests for proposals, complete bid analysis, lead evaluation interviews, recommend resources to clients.
- Leading project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implementing communication plans and project documentation governance.
- Tracking the progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Report status and variances. Create action plans to meet objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Implementing change management routines to assess change requests.
- Identifying complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate will have experience in project management. You will be degree qualified (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) with the ability to:
- Comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business documents, respond effectively to sensitive issues, write reports, manuals, speeches, and articles, make effective and persuasive presentations to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take the desired action.
- Calculate complex figures, forecast and prepare budgets, conduct financial/business analysis.
- Solve problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Read and understand architectural and engineering drawings.
- Competent in MS Office with knowledge in MS Project, contracts and construction practices.