London , United Kingdom
Date published: 9-Jan-2020
We are looking for a Project Manager to support our growing Industrial & Logistics and New Build Development Project Management offer at CBRE. Not only is this position brand new, it is a high impact and high visibility role. If you are adaptable, thrive in collaborative and fast-moving environments, and regularly seek out learning opportunities and new challenges, we’d love to hear from you.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a genuinely forward-thinking and progressive team to assist in the delivery on some recent big wins and help further grow our specialist Industrial & Logistics and New Build Development offer in support of an ambitious and exciting business plan.
The team pride themselves on offering a tailor-made service, with a focused and bespoke approach, confidently and strategically advising a range of different Investor, Developer and Occupier clients throughout the UK and EMEA.
Supported by the wider EMEA Industrial & Logistics advisory and transnational division we have access to an array of experts within our business giving us the ability to offer a complete service and a real value-add experience to our clients. We also form strategic partnerships with other sector specialists outside of our business to create winning service offerings providing a breadth of experience to the team and our clients.
The individual will be based with the core team in CBRE’s City London office but we strongly encourage movement between our offices, remote and agile working to suit your individual lifestyle and further develop your network connections and personal development.
The team is an important and valued part of a fully integrated Building Consultancy division formed of many of the top experts in our industry.
• Assist with the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with CBRE company strategy, commitments and goals;
• Manage internal and external project teams (consulting and contracting) in the successful delivery of all projects and lead the planning and implementation of projects;
• Assist in the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables;
• Assist in the definition of project tasks and resource requirements;
• Assist in the development of project programmes and overall strategy plans;
• Assist in the assembly and coordination of project teams as required to suit complexity of the project;
• Participate in the management of project budgets;
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools;
• Assist in the monitoring and reporting on progress of the projects to all stakeholders;
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions;
• Participate in the implementation and management of project changes;
• Participate in providing efficient and timely support to other CBRE service lines where required to assist in securing instructions;
• Identify and deliver opportunities to collaborate with other CBRE service lines;
• Identify fee earning opportunities within both the internal CBRE market place and the external market place;
• Directly contribute to the overall annual fee target of the Project Management team.
• Degree qualified and be a full member of a professional organisation such as RICS, CIOB, APM, or ICE;
• Previous experience in Project Management; preferably within the industrial and logistics sector, new build or mixed use developments;
• Demonstrable experience of managing projects from inception and feasibility stages through planning and construction delivery;
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management techniques and tools;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Excellent negotiation skills;
• Ability to build working relationships in a diverse team environment;
• Leads by example, and can influence, lead and motivate others;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Flexible and adaptable to cope with fast track projects and changing client requirements;
• Commitment to continually developing ability and skill base;
• Demonstration of good time management, focusing appropriate resources to meet client and project objectives.