Scope of Responsibilities:
Support Digital Building Audit & Remediation Programmes
The Digital Building Audit & Remediation are two ongoing programmes. The programmes'
key objective is to enhance the Cyber-security throughout the global
portfolio, in compliance with Digital Building Standards.
The BOS REWS PM is responsible for managing relationships and coordinating with the
Regional Facility Manager Lead and all local Facility Managers, Surveyors (for the audit),
Contractors (for the Remediation), Controls Subject Matter Experts, planning, tracking
progress and milestones.
Digital Building Audit Programme
● Coordinate and work with the relevant stakeholders in determining the priority and
order of buildings to be audited.
● Prepare, manage and update the program.
● Work with the regional FM Technical Lead and local FM teams to obtain necessary
material required prior to the audits (Building information, O&M Manuals, As-built
● Coordinate with the building auditors to ensure on time delivery of execution and
● Manage surveyors and other stakeholders to ensure compliance and accuracy of
the reports. (SME partners will provide expertise review of the reports).
● Partner with other project departments and team members to ensure all deliverables
are completed on time.
● Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
● Coordinate landlord interaction and access needed for any relevant building.
Digital Building Remediation Programme:
● Prepare, manage and update the program.
● Building identification against priority criteria
● Set project up on Workfront and drives etc identify stakeholders and PE
● Manage production of outline draft budget and Scope with SME’s and other
stakeholders for approval
● Identify long list of contractors / providers for Expressions of interest
● Manage NDA process
● Creation and management of design documentation
● Liaison with other internal stakeholders (GEN, FleetOps etc)
● Preparation project organization and communication charts
● Manage Procurement process from end to end
● Onboard contractors
● Attend project kick-off meetings and track progress.
● Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades
at a regional level.
● Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor project plans, work hours and
rollout summaries at regional level.
● Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and
● Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
● Maintain project schedule at a regional level.
● Assist in defining structure and approach to maintaining project documentation
● Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database
● Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out
documents are obtained
● Responsible for obtaining all project closeout documentation
● Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and
constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
● Keep stakeholders informed about project status and issues that may impact client
● Track and communicate a regional project timeline, progress report, completion
rate and overall remediation cost
General support to Digital Building Programme (BOS)
● Support the global BOS Core Team in developing new processes, flow chart, RACI,
and guidance to roll out the programme
● Finding the relevant stakeholders and engaging, coordinating with them
● Coordination with other regional BOS REWS PM (one in the US and one in the UK)
● Several years’ of experience in Project / Program management
● Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
● Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
● Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
● Proven ability to work effectively both independently, proactively and in a team
● Experience in managing programme of works in many Asian countries, understand
and be able to navigate through cultural differences and different work habits ,
including in developing countries and non-english speaking countries
● General knowledge and experience in MEP, Networking and Smart Buildings areas
is not required but good to have;
● Experienced in refresh/refurbishment projects on commercial Offices
● Flexibility in the working hours as some occasional “out of office hours” time will be
required for Global meetings with the team and the client (i.e 9-10pm SG time)
● Languages: Fluent in English. Chinese or Japanese not required but is a plus.