Project Management - Regional Operations Director, APAC
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 19-Aug-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
CBRE has currently repositioned the project management group into a new global vertical overseeing three core business segments, namely enterprise accounts, local accounts and local market projects. With the revised structure, the CBRE APAC Operations Director will work with the APAC Head of Enterprise, Local and Advisory Projects to drive best practice and continuous improvement across all major operational workstreams.
- Operationalise and govern the new global PJM operating model in APAC.
- Drive efficiency (leverage) through process standardization, digitization and identification of appropriate functions to be automated or centralized.
- Change Management – drive transformation and implement consistency across all regions
- Profitability - Ownership of P&L performance
- Governance and safety - Develop compliance programs for the business to demonstrate contractual and regulatory compliance and reduce CBRE exposure to non-compliance;
- Provide leadership and oversee performance to expand scope, minimizing risk to CBRE and enhancing customer satisfaction
- Take a leadership role in business development process and contribute with regards to tender solution
- Identify, support and develop organic growth opportunities
- Take ownership of and lead an innovative digitization strategy within our business division
- Partner with in-country HSE leaders to drive a culture of safety awareness and accountability.
- Develop succession and mentoring plans for all staff under the responsibility of this role.
- Prepare the Business Line budgets and implement and administer the approved budget and financial performance of the Business Line;
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with teams
- Ensure that appropriate reporting is in place that covers all contractual and performance objectives
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in appropriate discipline
- 15 YRS experience+ in operational roles within multi-national organizations
- Experience in leading large operational teams
- Experience in driving efficiency through six sigma or similar methodologies
- Strong Safety and Compliance, Change Management Leadership, Commercial and Digitalization experience
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Sound financial acumen
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.