Programme Management/Capital Planning
- Assist to develop and maintain the capital expenditure plan in accordance with Client budgeting approval process
- Maintain a project tracker of live and pipeline projects
- Regular Reviews of the project pipeline with Client
- Develop the initial project brief from high level project requirements provided by the Client in order to transition to the local project delivery team
- Develop initial budget estimates and high-level time lines for client business case approvals (to be refined by variable project team once approved and appointed)
- Executive oversight of project progress including design, procurement, cost management, contractor’s master program and supply vendors
- Proactively partner with the local CBRE Project Managers to solution any challenges during the project lifecycle.
Governance and Compliance
- Ensure compliance with Client processes and policies
- Provide regional reporting to Client CRE leadership
On-boarding of Project Managers
- Liaise with the CBRE Project Management network to provide the appropriate resources/project managers for the successful delivery of projects
- Provide training in Client playbook, processes, systems to the local delivery teams
- Confirm and seek approval of Project Management fees
Operational Excellence/Continuous Improvement
- Participate in performance review meetings with Client
- Ensure value engineering is carried out on all projects
- Track value creation / cost savings provided to Client
- Capture and share lessons learned to ensure continuous improvement
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business or equivalent to appropriate 4-year college program.
- >5 years relevant industry experience.