Project Management Director
London , United Kingdom
Date published: 16-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Project Management Director, London - Data Centre Solutions (DCS)
DCS are recruiting for a Project Management Director to support the growth of our projects business through offering professional project management services.
The purpose of this position is responsibility for professional project management services within CBRE DCS.
Key project delivery focus areas include scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for financial performance of market, program, and client accounts including budgeting, actual results, forecasting and reporting.
- Responsible for billing (including documentation required for revenue recognition), accounts receivable (AR) collection, expense monitoring and control, staffing (including allocation, if applicable) and full P&L to EBITDA before all allocations.
- Interacts regularly with client(s) to ensure that goals and objectives are established and achieved. Develops and implements action plans to correct variances. Anticipates and responds to the client's needs and concerns.
- Manages and leads project management staff in the market and ensures thorough staff understanding and implementation of operations, policies, and procedures. Formally supervises individual employees and/or subordinate supervisors.
- Responsible for identifying tracking performance, coaching, training needs, and motivating direct reports and work group. Directly or indirectly responsible for hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation for direct reports and work group.
- Directs all phases of project management including procurement/contracting, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closeout phases of the project. Key focus areas include scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk management.
- Develops new business growth and maintains existing business relationships.
- Responsible for business pursuits, integration with other CBRE business lines, and cross selling our CBRE business in the assigned geographic market, program or client account to achieve the company's strategic business objectives.
- Exhibits a complete understanding of company's corporate governance policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring corporate governance policies and procedures are adhered to within work group.
- Responsible for accurate, timely, and compliant contract procurement, contract negotiation, contract execution, contract administration, and close out. Contracts included company's agreements, client/vendor agreements, company/vendor and supplier agreements.
- Monitors adherence to policies and procedures regarding internal governance and controls.
- Demonstrates ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks for client and company.
- Oversees the preparation of accurate, timely, and complete reports to the client and company.
- Participates in civic and business organizations. Conducts and maintains relationships with industry and trade associates, vendors, and professional organizations.
- Manages the planning, organization, and controls for a major functional area or department. May be responsible for a mix of direct and matrix reports. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval.
- Monitors appropriate staffing levels and reports on utilization and deployment of human resources.
- Leads and supports staff in areas of staffing, selection, training, development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance and retention.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Solid experience in project management field including team management
- Data Centre Experience would be preferrable.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications received we are only able to respond to successful candidates.