Coordinates global implementation of new furniture, ticketing request system and inventory tracking system for growing technology company.
• Manage furniture selection for Capex projects and ensure compliance with look and feel and standards.
• High level review on Capex projects furniture layout drawings.
• Assist Capex projects team in the choice of fabric, color and furniture selection.
• Provide space planning, AutoCAD drawing expertise, design and technical support.
• Support operational / adhoc furniture purchases and daily furniture logistics.
• Process daily furniture task system to fill employee and departmental furniture requests.
• Manage furniture inventory and track through an inventory tracking system.
• Process and track purchase orders with vendors and suppliers.
• Schedule and coordinate furniture deliveries.
• Communicate and coordinate with high level management on requests.
• Support and work in coordination with the Space Planning Team to collaborate on processes and projects.
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate and execute under deadlines
• Liaise on a regular basis with the Workplace Design Team to ensure EMEA compliance with Global furniture standards.
• Provide reporting and dashboards
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills in Autocad, Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Inventory tracking system a plus
• Familiar with furniture procurement
• Experience in a fast paced high tech work environment
• Interior Architecture / Interior Design (or related) College Degree
• 5 or more years related work experience in a fast paced high tech environment