CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Project Governance Office (PGO) Lead to join the team located in the London. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring governance of project management process across our client’s EMEA portfolio of projects. The individual will be actively supporting the internal and external project managers during all phases in the execution of construction projects to ensure compliance.
• Oversee PM platform and SharePoint systems to ensure data and documentation requirements for Project Governance are complete and of a high quality
• Promote efficient and consistent client communication
• Build and maintain effective professional/client relationships; act as the Single Point of Contact for CRE Project Governance in region
• Provide Project Governance guidelines and support for project delivery to client partners (internal and external to our client & CBRE)
• Responsible for collation and presentation of vendor KPIs
• Oversee and coordinate the efforts of the in-region Commercial Manager to ensure savings goals are achieved
• Propose and seek approval for process improvement from CRE and provide feedback
• Interface and collaborate with client Finance and RSDMs to assemble the Annual Rolling Capital Plan. Report monthly on the Regional Rolling Capital Plan
• Manage stakeholders for diligent preparation of the Regional Real Estate business cases (T-Minus process)
• Ensure the regional team delivers client defined reporting (Project Status Reports, Governance trackers) in a manner that is punctual and free of errors
• Provide formal supervision to individual employees and conducts regular reviews with employee on progress of assigned tasks, personal development goals and provide feedback
• Recommend selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination of direct reports to next level management for review and approval
• Plan and monitor appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labour, including overtime. Prepare and deliver performance appraisals for staff
• Mentor and coach team members to further develop competencies; lead by example and model behaviours that are consistent with the company's values
• Decision should be made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results
• Responsible for setting department goals and deadlines
• Attend and contributes to account management actives, such as weekly team huddles and operational improvement initiatives
• As part of the account Leadership team, contribute to the leadership progression and development of the account
• As PGO Lead take responsibility for account reporting on performance, finances, and invoicing, as well as new opportunities
• Lead and develops key account subjects and act as subject matter expert in designated area
• Strong PC skills, MS Office with administrative skills
• Self-motivated and resourceful; service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
• Well organised and good prioritisation and planning skills
• Open and Approachable – act as the go person enabling automatic compliance for corporate services whilst reacting positively and actively communicating with multiple workstreams and vendors
• Proactive – seeking out the areas where process can be improved including building and implementing a strategic roadmap for improvements
• Previous experience of Stakeholder Management and Change Management
• Basic understanding in the organisation, preparation and execution of construction projects
• A pronounced customer awareness as well as a confident appearance even when dealing with very senior customer representatives
• A structured and organised way of working
• Ability to remain calm, concentrated and polite even under pressure and stress in order to achieve goals
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.