Tadworth , United Kingdom
Date published: 28-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Project Coordinator to join the team located in Bandstead.
The role of the Project Coordinator is to act as the single point of contact and manage all projects and extra works throughout the Facilities Management account. The role covers +50 sites throughout the EMEA region.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Single point of contact, responsible for driving all projects and extra works across the account
- Developing SoW’s and SoP’s
- Designing and controlling project schedules
- Driving standards of delivery across the account including QHSE
- Supporting FM team with supplier engagement
- Working directly with supply chain to drive solutions and innovations
- Presenting updates to internal CBRE teams and Pfizer client teams
- Working with CBRE and Pfizer finance teams to raise and track PO’s & budgets
- Developing tools to effectively track and report project status
- Providing training and toolbox talks to upskill FMs
Experience and Key Skills:
- Experience delivering projects in the building services sector
- Experience working with project management tools and software
- Experience working with finance teams and managing budgets
- Experience of Pivot Tables and V-LOOKUPs
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent verbal and written English
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.