CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Project Coordinator to join the team located in Pangbourne. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Engineering Team in all aspects of Contract Support, will a primary focus on Planning & Scheduling, Planned Maintenance and Services Requests.
• Ensure the safe delivery of projects through the management of risk and competence.
• Partner with business and CBRE project team members to ensure that project delivery aligns with business strategic objectives and priorities
• Work collaboratively with the operations team to identify and maximise self-perform opportunities
• Drive project risk management and mitigation through strict governance processes and procedures
• Monitor performance of project delivery to ensure alignment to the approved business case, design, and committed timeline
• Ensure adherence to project schedules; aggressively monitors project budgets; and reallocates resources to avoid budget or schedule variances
• Provide financial analysis and other strategic reports for business stakeholders, and CBRE leadership team
• Collaborate with assigned vendors to build effective relationships and collaborative team environments
• Assist OPS team with coordination and prioritising of annual asset plan activity
• Budget reporting and accrual submission each month
• Develop and maintain detailed project plans to include milestones, tasks, and target/actual dates of completion
• Management of project handover procedure with client and operational team
• Develop effective relationships with current and potential customers through demonstrating our capability in project delivery solutions.
• Build strong relationships with supply partners through which we can bring innovation to our customers.
• Ensure effective solutions which meet quality expectations can be delivered to our customers
• Ensure the CBRE supply chain complies with project management policies and procedures
• Ensure compliance with health and safety policy across all activities; regularly audit and review performance
• Carry out monthly and ad hoc project review meetings covering all aspects of Health & Safety / CDM Legislation and Requirements
• Ensure the CBRE contracted staff are fully trained and equipped to deliver projects to the right standards and within CBRE policies and procedures
• Prince 2 or PMP Certification or equivalent
• IOSHH or higher or equivalent
• Experience in project management, business administration, or technical management
• Mastery of M/S Project or similar project planning tools
• Experience in managing complex integrated work plans
• Ability to establish and communicate a clear set of success criteria for project performance
• Ability to povide clear, consistent, regular communication with Ops team, CBRE leadership, and project stakeholders at all levels
• Manage a positive, collaborative project team environment that encourages support and success
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.