CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Project Co-ordinator to join the D&T team, reporting into the PMO Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Projects, working with the PM and the project delivery teams to manage Project Governance and Admin.
• Detailed project communications
• Supporting PM by maintaining
- Project Plans
- RAID Logs
- Cutover Planning
- Early Life Support (Maintain logs, communicate to effected users, liaise with tech teams for support and meeting detail capture)
• Project Closure
- Lessons Learn facilitation
- Obtaining sign off with PM support
• Work with PMO Manager to:
- Maintain Project reporting
- Project Financials
- Ensure projects are delivered in line with GWS Project governance
• A Levels
• Clear and accurate communication skills
• Eye for detail maintaining key project documentation
• Good to advanced understanding of Microsoft Office
• Team player able to grow and maintain relationships in a challenging environment
• Project planning; Project/Programme Governance support experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience supporting Projects in technology
• Experience of preparing documents in MS office suite
• Experience preparing detailed communication for senior stake holders including directors with PM support
• Experience managing key clients and meeting project timelines in a challenging environment
• Knowledge of maintaining project documentation and governance
• Ability to work in a face-paced, deadline driven team environment
• Ability to deal sensitively with confidential information
• Extremely detailed orientated with strong communication skills
• The role may require the post holder to work outside of core office hours on an ad hoc project basis
• Occasional regional / overseas travel to other working locations when required by the business
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.