Product, Procurement & Integration Manager, Dublin - Data Centre Solutions (DCS)
Commodity Specialist. This individual will support the client's Data Center Power and Cooling equipment purchasing and supply chain operations. The primary categories of equipment included are back-up power generators, generator enclosures, electrical switchgear, transformers, bus duct and mechanical cooling equipment. Contractor's role will support day-to- day operations, large and complex project deployments, and will work across numerous customer teams.
Roles and responsibilities
• Supporting the evaluation against current global and regional supply agreements
• Supporting analysis of supplier lead times against project planner and escalate issues
• Creating complete procurement planner for RFx efforts
• Supporting clients Commodity Managers on requirements for localized RFx, confirm RFx supplier bid list or sole source (agreed at Global/Regional level);
• Review RFx documentation/Issue RFx documents to bidder, issue bidder(s) queries to
• Support clients Commodity Managers with final pricing updates and agreement; and
• Create draft Award Recommendation Letter (ARL) or Single Source Justification (SSJ).
• Conduct reviews of bills of material (BOM);
• Support analysis of data and capture metrics including single source, sole source, lead time, and dual source; and
• Support clients Commodity manager with cost analysis including creating liability curves (S-Curve).
Clear to Build
• Conduct calls with vendors and collaborate with them to review readiness for upcoming production; and
• Monitor vendor manufacturing cycle times
Project PO Req Drafting, Routing and Execution (non-NPI)
• Draft Project PO request form
• Review PO request form with supplier
• Set up folder and save all relevant files
• Seek budget allocation from PCG; and
• Send executed PO to Supplier/Send redacted executed PO to General Contractor
Project Team and Supplier Delivery Coordination
• Maintain communication of project required-on-jobsite dates with supplier
• Support analysis of supplier lead times against project planner and escalate issues, where necessary; and
• Create dashboard reporting on delivery progress and commitments
Expediting/Managing Order To Delivery (OTD) commits
• Review and monitor revisions to OTD commits
• Establish if expediting / delaying of OTD commits is required; and
• Identify a contingency plan and resolution procedure
• Act as a domain owner and be accountable for data health; and
• Consult with data owner/data stewards to make decisions and shape the strategic direction/project roadmap for their domain.
Data Stewardship and Governance
• Be the data owner, be accountable for the definitions, policies, business decisions, and application of business rules for the data;
• Be responsible for coordination of data element usage across functions;
• Act as the data steward, responsible for enforcing data governance policies and standards to ensure quality, accuracy and security of the data; and
• Own data producers role as being responsible for creating, modifying or deleting data in accordance with data standards and policies.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.