Procurement Sourcing Manager
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 14-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 90,000 employees and operate in 100 countries.
The Sourcing and Productivity Centre (SPC) is being developed to support our Sourcing organization in Asia Pacific. The team focuses on providing the foundations and engine of a world class category management organization for Real Estate and Property professionals to work effectively with clients leveraging best-in-class processes and tools to deliver meaningful outcomes.
The purpose of this position is to support the operational execution and business analytics within the APAC Sourcing organization. The individual will be required to support processes and initiatives to drive operational efficiency through the sourcing organization to clients.
The provision of Procurement Sourcing Manager for Pacific Advisory that will lead the Transition and Governance activities related to the following:
- Supplier Pre-Qualification and Onboarding
- Strategic Sourcing and Category Management activities
- Procure to Pay Management
- Supplier Performance Evaluation
- Reporting and Analytics
- Modern Slavery Act Governance
- Implements and executes sourcing strategies and procurement plans to support Pacific Advisory:
- Work with the Category Managers on finalizing Sourcing Plan including Strategy
- Development and Supplier Selection & Management
- Run RFx Events
- Supply Chain Savings tracking & reporting
- Utilizes the full services and benefits from the Supply Chain Productivity and Operations Team including but not limited to eProcurement: Vendor Pre-Qualification & Onboarding, Tendering, Procure to Pay Activities, Supplier Performance Evaluation, Analytics, Contract Admin.
- Manage the activities around Modern Slavery Act in terms of compliance and overall governance.
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates, and maintains contracts and other business documents in support of the purchase of goods and services. Includes contract preparation and negotiation, contract administration, compliance with Pacific Advisory and CBRE procurement and legal policies.
- Regularly communicates task statuses to PM Platform Head and Category Management teams.
- Procurement activities as agreed