Procurement Sourcing Manager
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 8-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The provision of Procurement Sourcing Manager for Pacific Advisory that will lead the Transition and Governance activities related to the following:
- Supplier Pre-Qualification and Onboarding
- Strategic Sourcing and Category Management activities
- Procure to Pay Management
- Supplier Performance Evaluation
- Reporting and Analytics
- Modern Slavery Act Governance
- Implements and executes sourcing strategies and procurement plans to support Pacific Advisory:
- Work with the Category Managers on finalizing Sourcing Plan including Strategy
- Development and Supplier Selection & Management
- Run RFx Events
- Supply Chain Savings tracking & reporting
- Utilizes the full services and benefits from the Supply Chain Productivity and Operations Team including but not limited to eProcurement: Vendor Pre-Qualification & Onboarding, Tendering, Procure to Pay Activities, Supplier Performance Evaluation, Analytics, Contract Admin.
- Manage the activities around Modern Slavery Act in terms of compliance and overall governance.
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates, and maintains contracts and other business documents in support of the purchase of goods and services. Includes contract preparation and negotiation, contract administration, compliance with Pacific Advisory and CBRE procurement and legal policies.
- Regularly communicates task statuses to PM Platform Head and Category Management teams.
- Procurement activities as agreed