Permanent role providing job security
Flexible on location Sydney or Melbourne
Reports directly to Procurement Director Pacific
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Design and implement sourcing strategies and reduce operating costs and improve supplier performance
- Lead contract negotiations for the development of CBRE's preferred supplier program
- Manage the relationship between CBRE's clients and suppliers, ensuring the supplier performance meets the client's expectations
- Vendor selection, onboarding, reporting and performance management
- Implement CBRE supplier diveristy program
- Represent the procurement functio for new client contracts
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience within facilities management services and suppliers or real estate
- Procurement strategy knowledge
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Pro-active attitude
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.