Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 20-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Leads and manages the Supply Chain Operations – NAM Team in performing tasks involved in the formation and administration of purchase requisitions and purchase orders. Create process improvement initiatives/projects that will benefit the team and the Supply Chain group of CBRE. Support to operationalize all Global Enterprise Supply Chain initiatives for North America (NAM). Ensures the successful, if not excellent, performance of the Supply Chain Operations team in accordance to agreed metrics. Represents the Supply Chain Operations team at project team meetings.
The role is expected to support the North America region in real-time (US shift).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, and 3 years of related experience including but not limited to Procurement, preferably in an engineering, procurement or business process outsourcing (BPO) environment.
- Good knowledge on different supply chain and procurement processes.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in leading a team.
- Skilled in oral and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in using standard software applications, Procurement System, and Supplier Performance Database data input. Skilled in the use of the expediting module, and knowledge of other procurement modules
- Experience in purchasing or subcontracts, including bid, evaluate, award cycle, execution of agreements, execution of changes, price and schedule negotiations, and commercial strategy.
- Solid knowledge of Procurement policies, local and/or international.
- Has knowledge and/or experience on change management.
- Has conducted/led/initiated a successful process improvement project on their field.
- Certificate and/or diploma holder of Supply Chain seminars, trainings and/or courses
- Knowledge of the Coupa system and its P2P functionalities.
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow system and its reporting functionalities.
- Leads the Supply Chain Operations-NAM team in ensuring all daily tasks and deliverables are met.
- Create process improvement initiatives/projects.
- Develop dashboards and reports that will be used for operations and performance review.
- Lead the team in supporting supply chain technology implementations.
- Act as the main point of contact for the Supply Chain Operations-NAM team.
- Manages the Supply Chain Operations-NAM team performance to meet all agreed KPIs, SLAs and metrics.
- Manages the workforce and scheduling of the Supply Chain Operations-NAM team.
- Lead daily team huddles and conduct coaching sessions with team members on a regular basis.
- Provide support to the Procurement Manager in ensuring the compliance and timely submission of all project requirements related to Operational Excellence