National Strategic Facilities Management Portfolio
Develop and implement national procurement strategies
Based in Sydney
Reporting to the National Operations Director, we are looking for a dynamic and agile Procurement Manager, for a Strategic client account, who would be responsible for the overall development, implementation, management, and analysis and reporting on all aspects of the Portfolio’s Procurement Strategies and Contracts.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Develop and implement national procurement strategies for the delivery of technical and non-technical services for the facilities management portfolio
- Managing contract life cycles and negotiations of suppliers delivering services across the client portfolio
- Managing tenders and tender analysis
- Deliver strategies to reduce vendor numbers, drive efficiencies and reduce cost
- Perform financial analysis and bench marking and develop detailed reports
- Grow key FM contractor relationships and performance, with a continual focus on compliance
- Develop and actively maintain strong stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive experience in procurement and contract management within the facilities management industry and hold relevant qualifications
- The ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders and build robust relationships
- Knowledge of contract law and its application in the purchasing process
- Previous experience generating reports using quantitative data and financial analysis to assist in bench marking
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel/Office in addition to numerical and analytical skills.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.