Work for a global market leader in commercial real estate
Deliver procurement solutions for a prestigious client account; Charter Hall
Sydney CBD, Head Office
We want you to be a valued and important member of a dynamic team, working with one of CBRE’s most valued clients Charter Hall. Charter Hall is one of Australia’s leading fully integrated property groups with a strong focus on sustainability, innovation, wellbeing and the customer experience
This role will see you responsible for owning the strategic sourcing, contract lifecycle management and supplier performance management of third-party suppliers delivering services to Charter Hall nationally.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Develop and assist with the implementation of strategies and solutions to optimise building operation and maintenance cost across the Charter Hall portfolio.
- Assume responsibility for the management of new and existing contract life cycles and negotiations of suppliers delivering hard and soft services.
- Assist with contract and scope development, administration of contracts, ensuring supplier performance and contract compliance.
- Manage preferred supplier agreement tenders and provide tender analysis
- Monitor and manage vendor performance and service delivery including KPI reporting
- Perform financial analysis and bench marking
- Establish effective procurement policies and procedures
- Build and maintain strong relationships, engage and work in partnership with a variety of stakeholders, internal and external, across the business.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in procurement/contract management, facilities management and/or property management
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in property, supply chain, or engineering
- Knowledge of contract law and its application in the purchasing process
- Experience in contract negotiation and managing KPI /contractor performance
- Sound knowledge and competent in the application of Statutory Legislation including the Modern Slavery Act 2018
- An ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders and build strong working relationships
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS office in addition to numerical and analytical skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTIQ+) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.