Work for a global market leader in commercial real estate
Be part of the CBRE Property Management Procurement Centre Of Excellence
Deliver procurement solutions for Soft Services Categories
Sydney CBD, Head Office
Reporting to the Senior Director of Procurement, this role is an opportunity for a strategic Procurement Category Manager to join our Property Management business. To be successful in this role you will need the skills to influence and drive change, combined with the drive to deliver results in what is an incredibly exciting fast-paced environment.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Pacific supply chain strategy development and Implementation
- Assume responsibility for category strategy development and value delivery for facilities management soft service categories, including; cleaning, security, waste / sanitary, landscaping, consumables, professional services, pest control and energy.
- Develop and manage CBRE’s preferred supplier panels and program, this will include vendor performance and strategic management
- Implement and drive CBRE’s sustainability strategy and supplier diversity program
- Deploy global best practice, source to pay technologies
- Deliver agile procurement models, operational efficiencies and high value outcomes that deliver sustainable long-term savings to our clients
- Develop localised category playbooks, policies and governance frameworks
- Act as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders, demonstrating subject-matter expertise, mentoring, training, influencing internal / external and operational stakeholders across the property management business.
- Focus on governance and risk management for your elected categories being able to identify and mitigate risks in areas such as - modern slavery, continuity of supply and WHS
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Procurement Category / Contract management or Commercial Role
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in supply chain, law, engineering or property
- Sound knowledge and competent in application of Statutory Legislation imposing or affecting property operations and building including the Modern Slavery Act 2018
- A proven track record in negotiating and delivering Procurement contracts of over $20M in annual spend
- An ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders and build strong working relationship
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.