Work for a global market leader in commercial real estate
Deliver procurement solutions for CBRE’s corporate services
Sydney CBD, Head Office
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Deliver an agile procurement model, operational efficiencies and high value outcomes to deliver sustainable long-term savings
- Assume responsibility for category strategy development and value delivery for In-direct categories, including; marketing, HR, travel, professional services, office consumables and logistics
- Develop localised category playbooks, policies and governance frameworks
- Implement and drive CBRE’s sustainability strategy and supplier diversity program
- Develop and manage preferred supplier agreement tenders, and vendor and performance management
- Deploy global best practice, source to pay technologies
- Build strategic relationships, influence, engage and work in partnership with a variety of stakeholders and senior leaders across the business.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, supply chain, business or other relevant fields of study
- Post graduate qualifications in procurement, possessing MICPS or an MBA is preferred
- Prior experience as a Procurement Category Manager with specialist expertise in marketing, travel and professional services
- Experience developing category strategies, delivering breakthrough thinking in a “greenfield” environment
- Experience negotiating and delivering procurement contracts over $20M in annual spend
- An ability to work to long term road maps with numerous projects running concurrently
- Sound knowledge and competent in the application of Statutory Legislation including the Modern Slavery Act 2018
- A proven track record in negotiation, delivering long-term sustainable savings.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTIQ+) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.