Process Improvement Manager
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 14-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Manages the team of Quality Analyst and Training Team Lead that is responsible for identifying, documenting and implementing process improvements within a department via Quality Audits, Training Needs Analysis. Manages quality communication and timely escalation of significant quality issues. Provides oversight, direction, and guidance on highly visible and complex process improvement initiatives. Coordinates efforts of team with other departments to ensure effective and efficient delivery and implementation of improvements.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) required plus a minimum of 6 years experience with process improvement, project management or other related experience.
- Prior supervisory experience required.
- Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred.
- Training & Quality Background (TQM)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manages and leads project pipeline and assigns project ownership/responsibility to team members as necessary. Facilitates change management process to assess impact on project scope, priority and resource allocations.
- Ensures projects are completed within a given time frame and budget. Responsible for setting/managing department deadlines and goals.
- Develops and implements complex process efficiencies, which may include creating and maintaining a project plan, business case/cost benefit tracker, training and communication plan, etc.
- Reports project performance and status to management and other project stakeholders. Communicates with key stakeholders and senior leadership on project updates and escalated issues.
- Manages project team to develop and implement complex, highly visible process improvement project. Uses project management tools which may include a project plan, business case/cost benefit tracker, training and communication plan, etc.
- Researches and gains in-depth understanding of current processes and formally documents new areas of process improvement.
- Establishes work standards for team to ensure consistent use of project management, process evaluation and measurement tools.