Support the rollout of a new Business Process Mapping solution
6 month Maternity Leave Cover
Based in Sydney/Melbourne or Brisbane
As a part of the Property Management division, this position will support the rollout of a new Business Process Mapping solution.
Reporting into the Process Excellence Director, the role will identify process improvement opportunities and support the implementation of efficiency projects.
Here's a snapshot of your day:
- Mapping and analysing Property Management processes.
- Participating in process improvement projects.
- Building training materials including videos and user guides
- Basic administration of our Business Process Mapping software
- Providing analysis of our process mapping progress and creating reports.
- Providing administrative support to process improvement projects
Here are strengths you'll possess and the background you'll need to be successful;
- A keen interest in technology, problem solving skills and a general curiosity in how things work.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies.
- Familiarity with process mapping technology (Promapp is advantageous).
- The capability to learn new technology and be a systems administrator.
- Experience applying critical thinking and logical reasoning to solving problems.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work both autonomously and within a remote team.
- Willingness to adapt and foster a continuous learning mindset.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel/Office in addition to strong analytical and planning skills.
- Experience of working within a corporate environment.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.