Portfolio Strategist, Associate Director
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 7-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The incumbent will support and develop diverse and complex strategic portfolio plans that meets business objectives. This role will be dedicated to support CBRE client at their office and the geographic coverage will include the whole of the South East Asian region.
- Implements and maintains key processes to be followed and defines portfolio management priorities for site, area and function planning, and other strategic activities for specific engagements and clients as required.
- Partners with owners/managers of databases containing supply (lease administration and portfolio reports), demand (occupancy) and cost (operating expense) information. Develops comprehensive management models to support strategic consulting efforts and assignments.
- Supports the management and achievement of financial, operational and other measures established for the client or specific engagements as reported in defined deliverable and KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) established for line of business clients.
- Develops and refines building, state and segment reports as required. Distributes reports as defined by the client for the specific account or engagement.
- Collaborates with CBRE team members and client to develop real estate plans and implement strategies for achieving savings and cost avoidance goals as required by the client or specific engagement.
- Conducts interviews of business unit and other client leaders to identify future business direction related to growth, labour, market changes and other issues that could impact real estate requirements or provide insights relative to strategic and/or optimization-focused initiatives as required.
- Develops benchmarks for the client's real estate portfolio to identify trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Prepares and presents deliverable in oral, written, and visual formats relative to client strategy, industry benchmarks and best practices, and other topics as required.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent should possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree with more than 8+ years corporate real estate experience
- Relevant experience in the area of Strategic Planning, Occupancy Planning, and Transaction Management a strong advantage
- Good expertise in corporate finance / modelling skills and has in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles to prepare forecast and budgets.
- Effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, senior management and/or public groups.
- Strong influencing skills to motivate and negotiate with key stakeholders to achieve desired outcome.
- Highly collaborative in a team environment.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service