Manage the operations and service delivery of a prestigious client account
Play a pivotal role in the success of the account
Property Management, Sydney CBD
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Facilitate and assist with the effective operational delivery of required portfolio and service outcomes.
- Plan and develop operational strategies, changes, policies, and procedures to increase organisational effectiveness and business improvements for the account and for our client
- Ensure continual quality customer service experience is delivered to internal and external customers by interacting with various touch points within the business
- Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities, achievements, and manage the delivery of portfolio KPI's
- Assist the Portfolio Director in the management of the financial operations of the account, including financial reporting, monthly forecasting, review of monthly P&L and costing savings.
- Manage and mentor direct reports, and support the professional development of direct reports on an ongoing basis to build a successful and influential team
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement at a portfolio level, with a focus on customer experience and operational and cost efficiency,
- Working closely and collaborating with the wider CBRE Property Management team and complementary business lines.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- At least 8 years' experience in an Operational Management role and proven skills in business and financial management across a diverse range of disciplines
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, operations or project management
- A true passion for process and procedures and ability to streamline business operations
- Confidence and maturity in communication with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to lead and influence, initiating change, resolving performance issues and conflicts with a solution focused, client centric approach
- Superior organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to deliver results effectively
- Experience and understanding of Property Management would be highly desirable.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.