Work across a portfolio of mixed assets on a prestigious client account
Exciting opportunity to work with market leaders and develop your FM skills
Based in Brisbane
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Assist the FM team to manage the operating expenditure of assets within budget
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and respond to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
- Actively manage contractors to improve services
- Identify risk management compliance and sustainability initiatives
- Provide administration & reporting support, including strategy plans, budgeting and financial reporting
- Assist with the management of onsite cleaning, security personnel.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in commercial facilities management and a passion for customer service
- Contractor management in commercial building environments
- Application of statutory legislation imposing or affecting operations and building services
- Outstanding customer service skills with a client-centric approach to tasks
- The ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders and manage deadlines
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and FM related systems
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.