Drive and manage financial modelling and business analysis
Key client commercial portfolio
Based in Melbourne
As a part of our successful Property Management division, this position provides strong analytical and administrative support across a portfolio of commercial assets, on a Key Client Account.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Prepare and maintain financial modelling and analysis for a client portfolio of commercial assets – predominantly A Grade CBD office – located across Australia and New Zealand;
- Prepare and maintain detailed cash-flow valuation models for each asset using MRI IM;
- Process internal valuations including regular re-forecasting;
- Coordinate and oversee other deliverables for the account;
- Identify opportunities and prepare scenario simulations at property and individual transaction levels;
- Monitoring portfolio to ensure adherence to business plans, identifying value enhancement initiatives, producing recommendations and updating asset financial models;
- Assist with asset evaluation, acquisition and set-up;
- Create and present financial models/recommendations to Client’s senior management team;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and clients;
- Become a trusted in-house advisor providing guidance and strategic advisory support, and driving innovations and process enhancements;
- Monthly, quarterly and adhoc reporting as required.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Tertiary qualification in a Property Valuation or Finance related discipline;
- Qualified (CPV) Valuer with 2-3 years valuation experience preferred;
- Excellent financial modelling or valuation methodology skills (Cougar/MRI software advantageous);
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel/Office in addition to strong analytical and planning skills;
- Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders and build robust relationships;
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation is essential along with a strong client service ethic;
- Experience of working within a corporate environment.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.