Pooling - Category Sourcing Manager
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 13-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Excellent Stakeholder and Collaboration management skills preferably in an outsourcing environment
- Strong negotiation and persuasive skills
- Ability to think out of the box and build bridges
- Execution focus with a commitment to quality, continuous improvement, and customer service.
- 4 years’ work experience in a category focused sourcing organisation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Experience in managing and training small teams in different locations
- Experience in working with teams globally and cross-culturally
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Identify opportunities across the supply portfolio (13 countries)
- Responsible for designing and implementing sourcing strategies and procurement plans to support account, corporate and client strategies and objectives.
- Develops, plans, organizes and implements national/regional contracting and procurement strategies and programs to increase operational efficiency and profitability.
- Manage end to end sourcing process for strategic initiatives
- Designs and manages the end to end sourcing processes to support program goals and requirements.
- Works with internal and client stakeholders in establishing, managing, creating RFPs and analysing spend.
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates contract documents for Strategic initiatives; including any extensions and amendments required.
- Support tactical initiatives
- Be a consultant to the local teams on tactical initiatives
- Develop training programs and assists in training employees in company-wide and account specific procurement procedures.
- Stakeholder Management
- Build close alignment with the client, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Bring the client and internal stakeholders on the journey of sourcing initiatives
- Support FM teams with supplier escalation issues (contract or service related)
- Identify and implement strategic supply partners to create value add
- Ensure robust performance management of Strategic Partners
- Develops and manages relationships with regional suppliers and assist in contract negotiations
- Governance & Compliance
- Adhere to compliance policies and procedures for CBRE and client
- Leverage all resources available (technology platform, client compliance, etc.)
- Identify risks and apply risk minimizing techniques