* New Technical Services team opportunity
* Located in Mount Gambier
* Flexible and varied role
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
* Perform assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance.
* Testing and Inspection of plumbing related assets and systems.
* Assisting with installation and modification of building equipment systems, and maintenance and repair records as required
* Review assigned work orders, estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs.
* Order necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks
* Inspect new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
* Preventative and reactive repair, testing, installation, and troubleshooting of plumbing and mechanical systems, water and other distribution systems throughout the facility
* Self-motivated and have a positive proactive and customer service attitude
* Ability to work well within a team or independently taking on additional tasks to support business, paired with strong safety awareness
* Gas certification and Backflow certification preferred, and a strong understanding of AS3500
* Plumbing trade qualification - CERT III in Plumbing (Or equivalent), and Electrical Workers Registration (SA)
* Construction Induction (White Card) (CPCCWHS1001)
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.