PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure the effective provision of Plumbing Equipment services to the various sites in an efficient and courteous manner, with a strong focus on customer care. The main purpose of the role will be reactive Plumbing repairs, PPM duties and additional works. Be able to work both independently and if required part of the mobile maintenance team. The role will also require the completion of general building services PPM and reactive tasks which will include but not limited to leak repairs, lamp replacements L8 monitoring.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide a full range of general Plumbing systems PPM and Reactive works.
2. Repair of Plumbing systems.
3. General site services duties as required by Supervisor / Contract Manager to include the housekeeping of work areas.
4. Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
5. Ensure a professional image of CBRE Managed Services is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
6. Supervision of contractors while on site.
1) Reporting to on site Contract Supervisor/ Contract Manager (Overall responsibility).
2) Contractual responsibility to ensure delivery of services.
3) The post holder does not have any directly reporting staff.
4) This post carries no direct budgetary responsibility.