Gurgaon , India
Date published: 24-Sep-2020
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 128 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue).
CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 11 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized, and self-motivated Planning Manager to become part of our Delhi NCR, Project Management team here at CBRE.
This role offers to work at our corporate office with travel onsite if needed.
As a Planning Manager at CBRE, you’ll have the chance to
Project planning, schedule development and maintenance.
• Management of the progress measurement system and reporting set-up and implementation.
• Progress / performance evaluation and reporting.
• Turn-around planning and scheduling and implementation / monitoring.
• Project budget set-up and cost control.
• Tender preparation / adjudication
• Baseline management, resource loading and analysis, progress update and cash flow integration based on earned value methods.
• Establish and define any job oriented project control procedures and identify the level of resources
What to Bring Along
· B.E /B.Tech in Civil.
· MBA in Project/Construction Management (full time) is preferred.
· MUST have experience of Industrial projects; Large scale logistics park
What it feels like to work at CBRE
· Career growth and development with opportunities to network and connect
· Freedom to make your own path
· A positive team environment that believes in recognizing talent and rewarding success