The purpose of the role is to provide highly efficient personal assistance to the Professional team.
This role will be working within a team of 10 but will principally support the Managing Director. This is a multi-functional role which would suit someone with a strong and pro-active character who has the ability to produce accurate work under pressure with a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm.
- An understanding of the team’s priorities including extensive diary management. This involves organising travel (including itineraries), client and internal meetings, lunches and dinners.
- Effective “gate keeping”: managing all incoming communication (including phone calls, voicemail and e-mail), efficiently establishing priorities and ensuring that all correspondence and enquiries are processed in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Full support for the office including producing reports and preparing fee accounts.
- Ability to handle data from different sources and format as required
- Ownership of the office budget including invoice authorisation.
- Looking after petty cash and cheque book, and reconciling these at the end of each month.
- Creation of Powerpoint presentations and pitches from scratch to a high standard.
- Preparation of outgoing correspondence and various other documents, as well as audio dictation.
- Typing, amending, formatting and binding reports.
- Full management of filing/e-filing.
- Communicate with the team, ensuring a high level of awareness of current priorities and whereabouts
- Travel and expenses management
- Prior PA/Secretarial experience.
- Experience of working with internal/external clients.
- Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
- Ability to work proactively and cooperatively.
- Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach.
- Being “one step ahead”, i.e. knowing where they need to be, when and with the right paperwork in hand.
- Extremely professional and approachable.
- Discretion and sensitivity around confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills: Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point (production of high quality documents, reports and correspondence, diary and email management in Outlook).
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills: spelling, grammar and telephone manner.
- GCSE’s – Maths and English Language – minimum C grade.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.