A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and administering compensation programs that support business objectives. Helps plan and implement all tactical and strategic activities related to benefits.
- Responsible for managing the planning, communication and implementation of CBRE's executive benefits programs.
- Responsible for the management of the various benefits activities such as benefits design, review and management, employee/manager education and communication and interpretation of corporate policies/procedures.
- Utilizes experience/understanding to respond to compensation and benefits trends and market data points, while tying them to corporate objectives and ensuring legal compliance.
- Completes the study, analysis, design, evaluation, implementation, administration and communication of current benefits programs, policies, and procedures; develops recommendations for improvement.
- Monitors the effectiveness of benefits programs, policies, guidelines and procedures, and recommends revisions or new plans that are cost effective and consistent with the benefits strategy and philosophy.
- Participates in benefits surveys and oversight of global rewards survey strategies, and in the collection and analysis of survey data to determine the competitiveness of benefits programs.
- Assists in the design, implementation and communication of a wide variety of compensation and salary administration programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned
To be considered for the role:
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters from college or university and 7 to 10 years of experience.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management and client groups to take desired action.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures.
- Able to forecast and prepare budgets. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment.
- Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
- Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results. Responsible for setting department deadlines.