CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a People Services Transitions & Projects Manager to join the team located in the London.
• Engage and manage stakeholders effectively, resolving issues and understanding drivers/needs of the business building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders through regular and open communications
• Share team activities and capacity with key stakeholders and inform the People Services Lead of upcoming activities that may lead to increase in demand
• Share ideas and feedback on improving the customer experience; act on any feedback received (positive and constructive) and put in place action plans to address areas of concern to enhance customer satisfaction and SLAs/KPIs
• Ensure you are viewed as a core part of the client facing team as well as the People Services Team
• Be the “face” of the People Services function, challenging the local HRBPs on areas of improvement to make the ongoing operations of the People Services smoother whilst working with the People Services teams to ensure changes are managed and incorporated into processes
• Lead and motivate the People Services teams to deliver an exceptional service ensuring the Projects & Transitions team have the skills and knowledge to deliver on agreed outcomes
• Coach and develop Projects & Transitions team ensuring clear objectives are set and aligned with the broader People Services strategy; proactively manage team and individual issues including time and attendance, absence management and performance management
• Ability to provide guidance and direction to the Projects and Transitions Team; facilitate regular team meetings with the Projects and Transitions team, setting clear agenda items and ensuring follow up of agreed actions
• Identify training needs, succession plan and six box grid for the People Services; lead and manage the team to deliver high quality, professional service to our customer; deputise for the People Services Leader UK&I
• Oversee the management of the workflow allocation across the team, leading and managing the team to ensure a full end to end process is in place for TUPE transfers, process review and project delivery are adhered to, ensuring regular process reviews and continuous improvement
• Lead/manage the team to ensure the effective production, review and maintenance of all People and Payroll processes and Change Management Procedures within the People Services Team
• Lead/manage the team to ensure accurate and timely project delivery; manage the provision of timely, consistent administrative services to the business and external parties ensuring compliance with employment legislation, internal policies, and best practice
• Monitor any audit reports to ensure high quality and accurate entry of employee and pay related data to the myHR System; use this data to plan for improvements in team and individual performance levels
• Work with the People Services Management team to ensure effective resource management across the People Administration team; identify, make recommendations for and deliver service improvements using best practice, customer feedback and feedback from the team
• Analyse and monitor the resource utilisation, volume metrics, day to day performance and customer perception of the operation through statistical management; support the provision of metrics dashboards & analysis of customer satisfaction trends, late leavers and hires, complaints, re-work, error rates etc
• Identify process and system improvements across all people administration teams ensuring process register is up to date and processes are reviewed every six months; monitor and resolve non-compliance, complaint and critical management issues to resolution, escalating as appropriate
• Investigate root causes of escalations/issues and work with the business enablement team and other functions as required to implement process changes or improvements
• Escalate issues to the People Services Lead and to the relevant People Business Partners and Centres of Excellence, in line with the agreed escalation matrix and the Escalation Matrix is reviewed and updated regularly
• Ensure robust quality assurance framework is in place to monitor and audit employee data entry, telephone calls and People cases; ensure end to end processes are documented in accordance with internal and external audit, risk and control standards
• Ensure People Services processes and procedures are updated in line with any Employment Legislation changes and manage the team to adopt new process tasks; support with internal/external audits ensuring compliance of all processes and work instructions
• Oversee cyclical activities, including the annual appraisal process, salary review, bonus and promotions to ensure a high-quality delivery and turnaround from the People Administration team
• Experience of managing a variety of HR Shared Services teams; experience of leading HR Administration
• Ideally educated to degree level and CIPD qualified
• Experience utilising a case management tool to manage and report on team workload (HRIS, PeopleSoft, ServiceNow desirable)
• Excellent understanding of HR processes and of working in a HR Shared Services team
• Experience of continuous improvement projects; strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
• Ability to influence and persuade across all levels of seniority with strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
• Sound judgement, decision-making and strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills responding to challenging priorities with a sense of urgency and pace
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with high level of PC/database skills, including Microsoft Office
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.