CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a People Services Administrator to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be proactively delivering an exceptional People administration service to the UK & Ireland business supporting the wider People team, employees and line managers.
• First point of contact for all People queries, managing the enquiry from contact through to closure including large volumes of inbound Payroll queries by methods using email and phone
• Evaluate People Admin cases as received using judgement to ensure the case is managed in the best way possible focusing on the customer experience whilst resolving majority of enquiries immediately using scripts, FAQs, knowledge base articles, experience and training
• Provide accurate and timely information to employees and managers regarding People policies, People systems, and People programs
• Ensure service is delivered in a controlled way by logging/tracking all queries and transactions in the case management system providing regular status update to the employee and/or line manager
• Familiarity with service level agreements (SLAs) ensuring requests are responded to within the agreed SLA; familiarity with employee benefit policies and support employees and line managers with standard benefit queries
• Escalate queries to the Senior People Services Administrators, People Services Team Leaders, Centres of Expertise, and People Business Partners, in line with the agreed escalation matrix
• Payroll Data Entry of Starters, Leavers, changes, time and attendance into the Payrite system both integrated and non-integrated
• Draft reference letters; post-employment references, visa references and mortgage/rent references conducting data entry associated with all employee lifecycle processes making sure the data has been input in a timely and accurate manner
• Validate employee personal detail changes through the PEOPLE system ensuring data has been entered in the correct format; review data from completed forms or other documents for accuracy/completeness before entering into the PEOPLE System
• Review eligibility, process and file of all Payroll documents and maintenance of the Payroll E-Pay site, to include account creation, upload of payslips/P60, P11D
• Process/code invoices in a timely and accurate manner
• Review/compute Payroll new starter information generating new joiner paperwork, offer letters and contracts whilst sending new hire pack and pre-boarding information to candidates and monitoring the return of documentation
• Generate paperwork for work experience, intern assignments and service agreement paperwork for contingent workers if required
• Organise background screening checks for candidates, investigate any discrepancies and escalate in line with the agreed escalation matrix ensuring all new starters have the right to work in the UK
• Process Payroll leaver information, generate leaver paperwork for the employee and provide relevant status updates to the People Business Partner liaising with the line manager
• Generate contractual change documentation, such as flexible working, change of hours, internal and international transfers and job title changes also including letters for probation confirmations and probation extensions ensuring probation dates are updating as required in People System
• Process Payroll timesheet information, inputting and checking all absences on the Payroll Payrite system both integrated and non-integrated
• Provide administration support for family leave processes, such as maternity, adoption, shared parental leave (SPL), paternity leave and sickness absence
• Ensure the employee has provided any required documentation, such as the MATB1, matching certificate, SPL forms, SPP1 form, and doctor’s certificates
• Generate ‘plan to return to work’ documentation and ‘confirmation of return to work’, for employees and line managers, informing the relevant People BP/People Advisor
• Process end of tax year Payroll documents, deal with associated Payroll queries
• Provide administrative support for the annual appraisal process, salary review, bonus process and semi-annual promotion processes
• Other ad hoc duties as and when required
• Ideally has junior level experience in Payroll
• Educated to degree level or working towards CIPD
• Experience working with a Core People System (Peoplesoft desirable) and in a Shared Services environment, using a case management tool
• Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner with high level of accuracy and attention to detail essential
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with high level of PC/database skills, including Microsoft Office
• Strong interpersonal skills with good organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to deliver to the required service standards in a customer focused environment
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.