People Operations Coordinator - South Jakarta, Indonesia
Jakarta Selatan , Indonesia
Date published: 1-Jul-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to provide a wide range of administrative and HR general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature to the primary stakeholder Sr. Manager, People, GWS, IDN and the GWS People Operations team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with 3rd party vendor on background screening for new hire
- Manage the employee life cycle activities for operation excellence in Indonesia
- Handle on-boarding matters (reviewing system generated offer letters, data entry into PeopleSoft (PS) system, liaising with IT/ Office Admin & payroll for new hires’ on-boarding)
- Handle off-boarding (generation of letters, PS data entry, cancellation of work passes)
- Managing confirmation of probation management, transfers, retirement administration and record management
Employee record, data, and system
- Own and oversee proper maintenance of employee personnel records in HR system
- Ensure the accuracy in labor allocation and work closely with SSC Finance
- Build strong relationships with SSC Finance to ensure GWS HR receives relevant and timely information
- Liaison between HRIS team in relation to data changes/management in HRIS system
- Ensure the compliance of payroll based on government regulation
- Ensure the accuracy of income and deduction of the payroll
- Manage the timeliness of data submission for payroll
- Validate payroll
- Liaison with the payroll vendor and SEA Payroll Manager
Employee relations and internal activities
- Handle escalated employees’ queries
- Manage the regular internal activities for employees
- Plan and support local HR events: to include budget management, venue management, invitee lists, managing vendors, travel arrangements (if any), catering, arrangements, awards etc.
- Assist in the tracking / processing of vendor invoices
- Act as the contact point for employees’ HR operations questions (payroll, leave, process, etc.) and escalate where required
- Prepare proposals, letters, memorandums, reports, agenda and forms of a complex and confidential nature
- Draft confidential correspondence as necessary
- Documentation and systems administration – establish and maintain filing system for key records
- Responsible for ensuring timely registration of all employees
- Liaison to the insurance company to best manage the CBRE Indonesia benefit plans
- Assist in the prioritization of projects and planning for improvements in Operations
- Generate new ideas and approaches to effect continuous improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
- Assists with driving of Compliance culture
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in HR with strong HR Data and administration experience.
- Self-starter able to take initiative & work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to maintain strong confidentiality due to sensitive information managed.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite required. Must have a strong command of English language and excel in the areas of spelling, grammar, punctuation, format and presentation.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations including strong detailed quantitative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning/organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and build effective working relationships with a variety of personalities across all levels of the organization;
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages and conduct basic financial analysis.
- Ability to communicate professionally and deal with people at all levels, including internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, problem solving and decision making (within set guidelines).
- Professional presentation
- Ability to collaborate and excellent team player
- Ability to handle sensitive information and keep it confidential.
- Ability to be flexible/agile in an environment that is driven by change and transformation.