Drive world-class HR initiatives for our business
An opportunity to be an integral part of our Valuations Advisory Services business
National portfolio based in Springwood, QLD
Our Pacific Valuations & Advisory Services team are seeking an experienced and passionate HR professional to join their Executive Leadership team to drive both operational and strategic HR initiatives across Australia & New Zealand.
Here's a snapshot of your role;
- Partner with the SMD and Executive Leadership team to develop and execute people plans that support team engagement and overall business growth
- Act as the central point of contact for the VAS business and in conjunction with the HR centres of excellence support leaders in effectively managing the employee lifecycle from recruitment to off-boarding
- Partner with Geographic People Leads and the business to drive diversity, inclusion & well-being initiatives across regional offices
- Partner with the Health, Safety & Environment team in injury management and effective return to work coordination
- Build highly effective working relationships, supporting and guiding senior leaders including key stakeholders across the VAS business including both a remote and on-site workforce
- Produce accurate reporting and analysis of ‘People’ data and metrics to help leaders make the best decisions
- Maintain strong links and open communication with the broader People team.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Significant HR generalist experience ideally within a matrix based organisation
- An ability to thrive in a fast paced, high volume and often high-pressure environment
- An ability to understand the needs of the business and provide commercial HR solutions and business partnering services
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an inherent ability to exercise and influence at a senior level
- Significant experience in Employment Relations, including support FWC matters
- Some interstate travel may be required from time to time.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTIQ+) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.