Drive world-class HR initiatives for our business
An opportunity to be an integral part of the Victorian Leadership team
CBRE are seeking an experienced and passionate HR professional to join the Executive Leadership team in Victoria, to drive the strategic people related initiatives for the Victorian business.
Here's a snapshot of your role;
- Partner with the Victorian business, providing support, advice and HR solutions & assisting leaders to execute their people plans
- Build highly effective working relationships, supporting and guiding senior leaders including key stakeholders across the Advisory business
- Develop & implement strategies, policies and procedures to connect our people to our organisational goals
- Drive Diversity & Inclusion and Well-being initiatives across the state of Victoria
- Produce accurate reporting and analysis of ‘People’ data and metrics to help leaders make the best decisions
- Maintain strong links and open communication with the broader People team.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Significant HR generalist experience ideally within a global matrix-based organisation
- An ability to understand the needs of the business and provide commercial HR solutions and business partnering services
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an inherent ability to exercise and influence at a senior level
- Strong financial acumen, and a commercially minded approach with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, often high-pressure environment
- Some interstate travel may be required from time to time.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.