CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Payroll Controller (UK & I) to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the completion of the review and compute of all payroll input in to the Payrite system for both integrated and non-integrated payrolls.
The individual will also manage large volumes of the communication in and outbound from the payroll team by methods including email and phone and will be key point of contact as well as play an integral part of the organisational and control structure of the payroll team model.
• Primarily review and compute starters, leavers, fixed, and variable changes; accountability for checking payroll colleagues’ calculations prior to entry on to the Payrite system and performing output checks/balances as appropriate
• Work closely with the Payroll Team Leader and Payroll Co-ordinators to ensure the successful delivery of compliant Payroll within all legal, HMRC and SOX audit requirements
• Review eligibility, processing of documents and calculation of payments/ refunds necessary for all Statutory leaves, Tax, NIC’s; ensure compliance for RTI purposes
• Upload and reconciliation of MyHR interface files to Payrite (if applicable)
• Process all non-integrated changes as applicable for key area of responsibility
• Escalate as necessary for missing data or interface/file feeds from internal CBRE upstream sources
• Create and running regular reports required for audit during payroll processing
• Payroll Control of the Yellow Book including monthly reconciliation
• Provide final information for production of Banking templates for UK Payrolls, request approval from approvers and facilitate payments to be raised
• Escalate any issues to the Payroll Team Leader, UK&I as required
• Any other ad hoc duties or requests in line with the role as requested by the Supervisor or Regional Payroll Manager
• Assist with monthly payroll reports including salary accounts, nominal journals, SLA reports, and all payroll system reports required
• Assist with production of ad-hoc reports for managers/directors on request
• Assist with production of information required for auditors
• Maintain payroll metrics for monthly scorecard for HR Operations
• Produce EOY, P11D BIK and facilitating any EYU adjustments as required
• Understand the Payrite system to maximise outputs, accuracy and efficiency of the Payroll
• Assist Payroll Team Leader, UK&I with any future projects, such as improvement in the systems and processes
• Support the Payroll team to process payroll in a timely and accurate manner, maintain good customer service at all levels within the organisation
• Ensure maintenance of legislative knowledge and capabilities through available training and updates
• Intermediate Excel skills and ability to manipulate data on spreadsheets as required
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with a professional approach
• Good IT skills to include Word and Outlook
• Able to use experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
• A committed team player who can offer continuous support to their colleagues
• A good knowledge and relevant experience of Payroll in previous positions during their career
• Ability to work to tight deadlines as required in order to deliver the monthly payroll
• A team player whose main purpose is to support the payroll function in its entirety through measurable controls
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.