Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 17-Dec-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth, we currently have an opportunity for a PMO Director within the Advisory & Transactions department in our Hong Kong office.
Your main responsibilities include:
- running and managing the entire PMO office including design, engineering, CAD, technology and space utilization lines of business and employees
- ensuring the process for project delivery are aligned to meet the needs and agreed structure
- providing our client with transparent operations, consistent and accurate reporting
- developing procurement strategy
- managing existing regional/country level suppliers agreement, and establishing new regional/country/city level suppliers agreements
- developing and maintaining program expenditure and cash flow forecasts
- ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, codes and standards
We are looking for self-motivated candidates who would like to join our highly productive team.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree with a focus on Quantity Surveying / Real estate related preferred
- At least 8+ years of experience in fit-out construction industry; experience in banking, retail & commercial would be a bonus
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Strong IT skills. Microsoft office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook. Also MS Projects and Vision
- Familiarity with multiple contracting strategies and delivery methodologies
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with industry-leading colleagues, and to follow a genuine professional career path. You will work in a team that provides advice on many of the largest properties in Hong Kong, and work with some of the largest and most sophisticated property clients in the region.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.