· Plan the implementation of office fit out projects.
· Provide day to day project management on a number of simultaneously executed projects.
· Assist in implementing the project management procedures consistently.
· Report the progress of projects implementation.
- Define the projects’ scope with Director(s) for the clients.
- Develop a work breakdown structure based on the scope of works.
- Track expenditure and the cost of variations against the Plan.
- Reconcile actual expenditure with the Plan
- Plan the implementation of all work.
- Assist in monitoring, controlling and reporting project progress.
- Apply quality assurance procedures to the CBRE PJM activities
- Monitor and report Consultants, Contractors & Suppliers conformance to design criteria, specifications, legislative requirements etc.
- Define roles and responsibilities within the project team
- Ensure Consultants, Contractors and Suppliers apply sufficient resources to the project
- Tender or otherwise obtain quotations from Consultants, Contractors and Suppliers for each element of the works.
- Prepare tender reports and negotiate Contracts.
- Ensuring that contracted parties execute their works in accordance with their respective Contracts.
- Assess, negotiate, obtain Employer approval and implement project variations and/or Contractors claims.
- Verify invoices submitted by Consultants, Contractors or Suppliers.
· Degree in Building Surveying, Facility Management and Project Management
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the management of building construction consultancy.
· Familiar with Project Management tools
· Ability to work proactively and to coordinate multiple resources on multiple projects across a large geographical area.
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills.