CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
About CBRE HOST
CBRE owns and develops a suite of digital products to support its lines of business and its clients. Among them, CBRE HOST BUILDING is a digital tenant experience platform that connects tenants to the environments, amenities and communities that matter the most. As a successful prop-tech venture, we are growing rapidly with new clients on-boarding and new development required to fulfil client needs.
About the Opportunity
As a PHP Software Engineer, you will be
Contributing to the development of a suite of products within the HOST BUILDING ecosystem.
- Operating in a Scrum-oriented agile setup where you will take part in a range of activities and meetings to understand, size, design, discuss and deliver different aspects and elements of software products.
- Translating specifications and requirements into executable codes and scripts while following organizational coding and architectural principles, design patterns and paradigms.
- Contributing to the code and design reviews against peers’ code and designs.
- Contributing to unit testing of the codebase and performing other assurance-related activities relevant to software product development.
- Performing local builds, deployments and tests to ensure the correct operation of the application(s) under development in different languages and stacks, predominantly upon the LAMP stack, deployed and hosted in MS Azure cloud environment(s).
- Working closely with the product and engineering teams in APAC, India and the U.S. to ensure the correct in-time in-budget delivery of all expected outcomes relevant to software product development.
- Using a range of tools, IDEs and environments to develop and test software product modules and APIs.
The PHP Software Engineer is expected to possess the following skills and competencies.
- Programming/Software Development SFIA PROG Level 4
- Quality Assurance SFIA QUAS Level 4
- Systems Integration and Build SFIA SINT Level 4
- Release and Deployment SFIA RELM Level 4
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.