Operations Process Engagement Specialist
Birmingham , United Kingdom
Date published: 13-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are looking for an engaging and passionate individual to join our dedicated Training Team within Property Management UK. Our team deliver ‘day to day’ training programmes to all employees covering a large number of disciplines. As an integral part of the Business Transformation team, we also develop and deliver training to support our continuous improvement programmes.
- Develop training materials including presentations, guides and videos (via screen capture software).
- Partner with Process Owners and Transformation Leads to identify training requirements and create and implement training delivery plans for business change.
- Update existing materials to meet new standards set by the Training Manager.
- Organise and deliver training programmes in person and on-line to our teams across the U.K.
- Drive continuous improvement in existing course content after each session taking into account feedback received.
- Assist in the up keep of the CBRE Learning Management System.
Key skills and experience
- Previous experience in a training role.
- Competent using new technology to create, update and deliver training material.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Solid organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Understanding of the property industry and/or training in IT system is an advantage.
- We are looking for someone who is engaging, positive and really looking to help us improve our business by helping to upskill our most valued resource, our people. If this is you then we would encourage you to apply, even if you feel you may not meet all requirements.
- Competitive base salary.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Additional industry leading benefits.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.