• North Sydney Location – Very close to train station
• Maternity leave contract (approx 12 months) with annual leave and sick leave entitlements
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Perform month end finance activities including raising commission invoices for revenue recognition and agent commission payment calculations
• Approve accounts payable invoices and office expenses
• Debt management for NSW business
• Assist in the preparation of agency agreements
• Responsible for documentation and implementation of all agreed operational processes for the NSW business
• Provide any ad hoc support required by the senior management team and office administration teams from time to time
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Strong technical skills including Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft office
- Experience within a similar position in a professional organisation, ideally you will have experience within the property industry however this is not essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills are essential as is a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Resilient with the ability to perform in a fast paced environment
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.