Oversee the operational performance and management of a Shopping Centre
Fast Paced and Dynamic Environment
Based in Rockhampton QLD
Due to exciting developments within our Retail Property Management division, we have a rare opportunity for a Retail Operations Manager to join our Centre Management team on a new client account.
The role will see you responsible for coordinating and maintaining shopping centre facilities management and centre operations ensuring optimum efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Assume overall responsibility for the presentation, operational performance and management of the asset.
- Oversee and supervise the repair and maintenance of a broad spectrum of building services ensuring consistent delivery and tenant satisfaction.
- Liaising with the client and key stakeholders and establishing effective business relationships,
- Managing OHS and other safety programs, as well as agreed service standards,
- Develop, prepare and implement the Centre's Annual expenditure and Capital Budgets
- Risk management compliance and sustainability initiatives
- Managing and monitoring the performance of contractors and suppliers.
- Administration of service orders and invoices
- Ensure regular site inspections are undertaken and monitoring of building operations, including analysis and reporting
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Prior experience as a Senior Facilities or Operations Manager in a retail shopping centre environment or similar
- Proven track record of achieving results within a retail shopping centre environment or similar
- Demonstrated people management and contractor management experience
- High level technical knowledge within Facilities and Operations management
- Established business acumen, excellent numeracy and financial skills
- Exceptional presentation, organisation and communication skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.