Operations Manager, Property Management
Ho Chi Minh , Vietnam
Date published: 24-Mar-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with a tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
CBRE Vietnam has an opportunity for an experienced Operation Director to be responsible for the cluster of Residential & Commercial properties. The primary focus of this role is on service quality, whilst ensuring efficient management The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
Responsibilities would include:
- Establish compliance processes and quality standards to ensure consistent delivery of services with high compliance and customer satisfaction
- Implement a consistent framework for knowledge management and process improvement in conjunction with Property Management leadership teams.
- Engage, examine and diagnose operational execution challenges
- Initiate and manage operational improvement initiatives
- Enforces all company policies including risk management, safety, quality, company standards, insurance, etc.
- Conducts value engineering and system selection analysis/recommendations
- Proactively implement programs and processes that will enhance tenant and staff retention
- Manage all business operations of the properties owned by the developer (residential or commercial properties).
To be successful in this role, you need to have good experience in property management space and that includes:
- In-depth working knowledge of property maintenance, repair, and renovation.
- Results-oriented leader with excellent communication skills that wants to make a difference in a high-growth environment.
- Strong leadership, team building and organizational skills, attention to detail, and flexibility as well as the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong process orientation and good analytical skills.
- The candidate will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Expats who are interested to establish a thriving career in the Real Estate industry in Vietnam and be part of the CBRE Vietnam's growth journey are welcome to apply.