Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 14-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Under general supervision, conducts analysis of operations including program assurance and improvement, benchmarking and metrics reporting regarding account-level KPIs. Has responsibility for the timely and accurate reporting and analysis of regional and district-specific operational metrics. Performs root cause analysis of actual numbers and identifies corrective action.
- Drive Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Conducts analysis of operations, including program assurance and improvement.
- Performs root cause analysis of actual numbers and identifies corrective action.
- Continually monitors baseline and benchmark goals.
- Makes recommendations regarding ways to streamline processes and increase efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Performs timely and accurate reporting and analysis of regional and district-specific operational metrics.
- Utilizes CMMS and statistical tools to establish a formal system for planning, completing and reporting facility maintenance activities.
- Ensures data integrity and security, consistent with the customer?s corporate policies.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner.
- Performs other job-related duties as requested.
Skills / Qualifications / Attributes
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or industrial and five years' related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of analytical experience required or statistical work equivalent. RCA experience will be added advantage.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff, management and client.
- Prior experience in IT/software support or facility maintenance support preferred. Proficiency working with Microsoft Office products including power point, Word, Excel and Access required.