The Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for driving innovation and advises the organisation in business performance, driving continuous improvement objectives, supporting customer metrics through superior financial systems capability. Will be responsible in supporting all Financial Systems aspects of the CBRE APAC excluding bespoke technical support on selected systems.
Your Future Challenges and growth:
1. Performance Management, Continuous Improvement & Operational Support
• Assist in the implementation of automated accounting and reporting systems to facilitate the production of account-specific reporting requirements
• Liaise between the Global Finance Programs and Process Team, Digital and Technology Team, Business Intelligent Team with regards to data generation, improvements and multiple system integration solutions.
• Ensure completion of Operational/Business KPIs scorecards across all the Process teams
• Provide support in setting up Service Performance Review (SPR), capture action items and follow-up on the action items from stakeholders.
• Accountable on the maintenance of the issue logs and liaise with users at all levels for resolutions and translate issues to sustainable solution
• Ability to facilitate and create documentations (e.g. SLA, SOP), flowcharts (Swim lanes, process flows), diagrams and presentation decks
• Propose solutions and action plan to drive Quality, Efficiency and Productivity of BSO
2. Transition Projects:
• Work with the Transition Lead and ensure that the transition requirements follow in accordance with the business requirements stated in the business case.
• Participate in Finance functional meetings to facilitate communication of transition requirements, with set goals and expectations.
• Supports the creation and maintenance of the required documents (SLA, SOP), flowcharts (Swim lanes, process flows), diagrams and presentations.
• Monitor key metrics to ensure quality service and timely escalation.
• Work closely with the Transition Leads to provide support and back up, while ensuring the appropriate requirements and documents are completed and provided
To successful in this role, you will need to have:
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration / Computer Science / Accounting / Finance / Statistic or any other relevant field
• Possess min 2 - 4 years of financial experience, with Shared Services functional expertise
• Experience of managing / supporting projects (e.g. SSC Transitions, Standardization Projects)
• Good Excel data manipulation skills and knowledge in Oracle or PeopleSoft is advantageous
• Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification or above preferred
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities;
• Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business across APAC
• Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
• Support at every stage of your career
• Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect.
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you